In a month known for celebrating love, reading a romance novel is the perfect escape that allows everyone to get into the spirit of love. So this month, also in the honor of Black History Month, we have compiled the following list of amazing romance novels by Black Authors.
These 15 romance novels are perfect. Not just for this month, but all year long.
This blog post contains affiliate links. This in no way affects my opinions of the books /authors included in this post
1. Friends and Lovers By Eric Jerome Dickey
2. Get a Life Chloe Brown Talia Hibbert
3. I think I Might Love You By Christina C Jones
4.Make a Scene By Mimi Grace
5. The Wedding Date By Jasmine Guillory
6. A Duke By Default By Alyssa Cole
7. The Perfect Find By Tia Williams
8. The Perfect Boyfriend by Farrah Rochon
9. Real Men Knit By Kwana Jackson
10. A Duke , the Lady and a Baby by Vanessa Riley
11. Waiting to Exhale by Terry Mcmillan
12. Confessions in B Flat By Donna Hill
13. A Lowcountry Bride By Preslaysa Williams
14. Tempest By Beverly Jenkins
15. The Seaside Cafe Rochelle Alders
Hopefully, these books bring you joy and a little romance to your life!
If you want to keep up to date on new book releases, and all things coffee, sign up for our weekly Newsletter for Booklovers who love coffee!